The NSW Government Health website discusses the causes
of head lice infestations in schools.
- resistance to the common chemicals used in head lice products
- inappropriate use of the treatments
- changing social and school practices
How to detect head lice early:
- Regularly check your child’s hair
- Keep an eye on how often they’re scratching or touching their hair
- If your child’s play friends have head lice, prevention is better than cure, try NitWits Anti-Lice & Detangling Spray
For the ultimate solution at the time of head lice infestation try NitWits All-in-One!
For more information on head lice and nits view:
- How to prevent head lice this Summer
- How to easily get rid of head lice