The NSW Government Health website discusses the causes
of head lice infestations in schools.
- resistance to the common chemicals used in head lice products
- inappropriate use of the treatments
- changing social and school practices
How to detect head lice early:
- Regularly check your child’s hair
- Keep an eye on how often they’re scratching or touching their hair
- If your child’s play friends have head lice, prevention is better than cure, try NitWits daily lice defence
For the ultimate solution at the time of head lice infestation try NitWits All-in-One!