Head lice can move quickly from one strand of hair to another, so one of the easiest ways to minimise the spread of head lice is to make sure long hair is tied back.
Here are a couple of fun and easy hair styles for girls:
- Pull hair back into a low pony tail and secure with a hair band
- Fold half of the pony tail (starting at the bottom, folding on top of itself), lay a ribbon horizontally across the half pony tail and secure with a hair band
- Roll the remaining pony tail towards the scalp to create a bun and secure into place with bobby pins
- Tie the loose ribbon into a bow
- Part the hair in the centre and secure each section into a low pony tail with a hair band
- Plait each pony tail and fold (underside) in half towards the scalp
- Secure each ‘tail’ with a hair band
Find more quick and fun head lice prevention hair styles your girls will love over.
What are your favourite hair styles to pull hair back?