The NSW health Nitbuster program has found that when sampled, more than 23% of primary school aged children in New South Wales had head lice!
What to look for!
- Scratching; when lice bite, the actual scratching is caused by the reaction to the saliva of the lice.
- Small red bumps; due to kids being irritated and scratching their heads
- Small sores may develop from scratching
- Rash may develop; some kids can be very sensitive to head lice and so will develop rashes around the neck and ears
- Kid's complaining; kids may not actually start to feel itchy however they may start to complain about things moving around or tickling their heads
What to use when kids have head lice?
For the quickest results (in just 20 minutes) try NitWits All-in-One, it kills head lice & their eggs in one go!