"Win a Cleaner for a Year" Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance
of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Sue Ismiel & Daughters of PO BOX 8303 Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Telephone: 1800 888 815.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over . Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse,
child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,uncle,aunt,niece,nephew,brother,sister,step-brother,step-sisteror1s
- Promotion commences on 01/12/2017 and ends at 4:00pm AEST on 28/2/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must visit www.nitwitsforkids.com, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the request details into
the entry form (including their full name, valid email address) and submit the fully completed online entry form so that it is received
during the Promotional Period.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per purchase via the completed online entry form,
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity
of the entrant.
- The decision will take place at Sue Ismiel & Daughters, Suite 303, Lakeside Corporate Centre 29-31 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills NSW
2153 on 01/03/2018 at 10am AEST. The Promoter will select the best time saving tip and additional reserve entries and record them in
order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days
of the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Best time saving tip will win a house cleaner for a year, 3 hours per week for 52 week or variation of this from the cleaning agency
of their choice, valued at $4680.00
- The winner must nominate their preferred cleaning agency to the Promoter, to deliver residential cleaning services only at the winner’s
home. The cleaning agency nominated must be a registered Australian business with an ABN and, if requested by the Promoter, must be
able to provide satisfactory client references. The Promoter will make payment directly to the nominated cleaning agency, in the format
determined by the Promoter and the cleaning agency (e.g. as the services are completed, monthly, or in one (1) single instalment),
however in the event that an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the format. The cleaning services
contract will be between the cleaning agency and the winner, and the Promoter will not be a party to this contract. The exact services
to be completed and the time and dates of services must be agreed to between the winner and the cleaning agency. All cleaning services
must be completed within twelve (12) months of the draw date. Any unused balance of the $4680 at the expiry date will not be awarded
as cash The Promoter reserves the right to reject the nominated cleaning agency for any reason, acting reasonably, including (but not
limited to), if they are not satisfied that the nominated cleaning agency offers appropriate residential cleaning services. In the
event the winner is not satisfied with the services provided by the cleaning agency, the Promoter is not liable to the winner in any
way, and the winner must discuss any concerns directly with the cleaning agency.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the
Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $6475.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, and time saving tip, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b)
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees
as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury;
or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not
after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value
to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (" PI ") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, but will not disclose
such PI to third parties, with exception of the , prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.